Our best-selling pillow technology is now available in a topper for total-body cooling. The CarbonCool® LT + OmniPhase® Topper uses phase change material to continually regulate temperature. Here s how it works. When you fall asleep, your temperature drops, releasing body heat into your sleep environment. OmniPhase® phase change material microparticles move that heat away from the body by changing phases and releasing energy. The temperature falls, and you are actively cooled all night as the PCM maintains the optimum sleep temperature. To further the cooling properties, activated carbon infused in the foam creates a pathway to filter heat away from your entire body. Plus, precision ventilation in a unique zoning pattern increases airflow and correctly aligns the spine.
- 2.5 inches of activated-carbon infused memory foam
- OmniPhase® phase change material absorbs and dissipates heat
- Double-zoning helps correctly align the spine
- IceTech™ cover is cool to the touch
- OmniPhase® phase change material coats the top from edge to edge, continually absorbing and dissipating heat; activated carbon infused in the foam creates a pathway to filter heat away from the body
- Double-zoning technology at the head and hips helps correctly align the spine; ventilation at feet offers increased airflow
- IceTech™ cover is cool to the touch for an enhanced sleep environment; non-slip bottom keeps topper firmly in place
- 2.5 inches of medium plush memory foam help soften a too-hard mattress or refresh an older mattress
Free local delivery and setup available. See store for details.
Lauerman's Home Furnishings honors and services each brands’ warranties. See store for details.