- 39" Kitchen Island
- Built with Parota wood on tops and Mango wood on the rest of the case piece. This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
- Knots on the solid wood surface are a natural marking that make each piece of lumber unique. Varying wood grain, wood tone and knots also add character to the wood's appearance without affecting the stability or integrity of the wood.
- Solid wood construction elements on tops include hand carved butterfly joints and finger joint construction between slabs.
- Seven-step, lacquer finish add depth to wood grain.
- Drawer fronts include hand inserted rust finish nails and cast-iron pulls.
- Mortise and tenon construction ensure stability and durability on all pieces.
- One generous size drawer, two fixed shelves, and towel hanger.
- Cast iron pulls with non-chip finish.
- Hidden casters.
Free local delivery and setup available. See store for details.
Lauerman's Home Furnishings honors and services each brands’ warranties. See store for details.